Apply Now London Professional Training Centre Job for Freelance Healthcare Trainers (Medical doctors and Nurses) in Nigeria
London Professional Training Centre (LPTC) is a highly respected UK based Training and consulting company. We have secured Skills development funding from International health organisation UK to deliver Free Training in Basic Life support, Infection control, Clinical nursing skills accross Nigeria and to meet demand we are seeking Medical Doctors and Nurses to work as freelance Trainers to join our team in Nigeria in delivering this project.
Job Positions: Freelance Healthcare Trainers (Medical doctors and Nurses)
- All freelance trainers will be Trained and Accredited to be able to deliver any of the healthcare courses to our UK standards and requirements.
- We provide face to face training, e-learning and funded learning, working with many of the organisations . We are passionate about delivering high quality professional training to all our customers.
- To join our team you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, an outgoing friendly personality and the confidence to deliver training across your speciality.
- As the Trainer you will draw on your own experience to enhance the training and have the skills to make every course enjoyable, participative and meet the learning needs of all attendees.
- All Trainers will be required to have a UK Accredited Trainer the Trainer or International award in Delivering Training (IADT). Our Lagos centre will be able to support applicant to acquire the Train the Trainer or the IADT required for the project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply