Apply Now For Captain Job (Learjet 45 Aircraft) in an Airline Company based in Nigeria
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Captain for our client who is an airline based in Nigeria.
Captain Job (Learjet 45 Aircraft) in an Airline Company based in Nigeria
- The Captain’s primary responsibility is the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo.
- With the assistance of the co-pilot, or first officer, and any additional cockpit crew needed he/she will perform all necessary functions to fly the plane to the destination and complete a report upon landing.
- Receive takeoff permission from air traffic control
- Responsible for all law requirements for the aircraft and safety of the flight.
- Create flight plan that covers fuel supply, aircraft weight, weather, route and alternate destination
- Verify takeoff procedures
- Prior to taking off, check that the aircraft is working properly, brief crew members,
- Supervise other crew members.
Qualification and Experience:
- Total flight hours- 5400 hours
- Valid License- ICAO/ EASA standard on type and Instrument rating
- Medical – Class 1 medical
- English proficiency – ICAO level 4 and above
- PIC min- 1500 hours
- On type [LR 45] – 1000 hours min
- Effective Crew Resource Management
How to Apply Captain Job (Learjet 45 Aircraft) in an Airline Company based in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply