Check JAMB Result 2017 | Latest JAMB Result Checker
As you prepare for the year 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculations Board’s (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), let’s prepare you for the way to check your JAMB UTME result 2017. Like some of our readers have been asking: how can i check my JAMB result? We will answer that question with the latest JAMB result checker for 2107 here on cutoffmark.com.
Checking your JAMB result has become easier with the way JAMB is going about it since it started the Computer Based Test (CBT). Like JAMB UTME 2016, within thirty minutes after you finish your exam, you will receive your overall result alert on the phone number you used for registration. Four days after, it is expected that JAMB would have released your full result online.
Note: Checking your JAMB UTME result does not require scratch card like it used to be; so, its free and quite simple even to someone new on the internet. You can also check JAMB result with only registration number.
How to Check JAMB Result 2017
Ever been bothered about how to check JAMB Result 2017? All you need do is follow these simple steps:
- Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
- You will see the ‘check your result’ tab, click on it
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click on check result.
Your detail result will be stated clearly.
UTME e-Registration Portal
Checking Your JAMB UTME 2017 Result via the UTME e-Registration Portal is more straight forward.
The following steps would help you in checking your JAMB UTME 2017 result:
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/ or http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3/
- Insert your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Click “Check JAMB Result”.
After following the five steps outlined above, your Jamb UTME Result should be staring you in the face.
How to Print Your 2017 JAMB Result Slip
There is opportunity to print your result slip but this attracts payment of N1,000.
For you to print JAMB result 2017 slip, according to JAMB, follow these steps:
- Create a profile. To do this, you need a valid email address and then you will be required to put in your surname, first name, Mobile phone Number, State and LGA of Origin. You then put in your password. That is what you will be required to use for subsequent logging in.
- Log in. After logging in, you will see a part which states ‘Print Result Slip’ which is on the side bar.
- This generates a transaction ID for you which is written in bold red font. This ID will also be sent to your e-mail address.
- Then, click next if you want to pay online. If you are not paying online, ensure you go with your transaction ID. Its’ very important.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. Details of the transaction will be sent to your phone immediately.
- Then, you will be required to fill in your year of exam and JAMB registration number.
- Your result will be displayed and you will have access to print the slip.
Best of luck and Congratulations to you from CutoffMark Crew.
Share this post via the share buttons below; feel free to ask questions or make comment via the comment box below.