Are you interested in making a trip to Dubai? Most definitely, you need an understanding of Dubai visa requirements.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Dubai Visa Eligibility Criteria
Note: Applicant can qualify from any one of the below criteria for UAE visa application.
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies – Photo page and Bio Page in colour & Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo & PPT No)
- Emirates Airline confirmed ticket
- For Non-Nigerian Nationals – Color copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa
Criteria 1: Travel Record
An applicant who has traveled at least once in the last 2 years to the UAE, USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand and Canada or has a valid visa for USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Pages in the Previous / Current International passport exhibiting the evidence of the travel / visa stamped.
Criteria II: Financial records
Original letter from the Bank to state that the passenger has a Bank Account in Nigeria and that they have sufficient funds for their stay in Dubai. OR
Original Bank Statement (for the past 6 Months) with the bank seal and signature and Salary Slips (with the company seal and signature) of the passenger OR The Company Sponsoring the individual. OR
Security Deposit equivalent to USD 1550 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry and exit stamp in UAE). The security amount is payable in Naira equivalent.
Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status
Valid for Spouse, Children below 21 and Parents above 60 years of age.
- Invitation Letter with a copy of the labour contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in UAE.
- Marriage certificate in case of invitation for spouse & Birth Certificate in case of invitation for children.
Additional documents required in below specific circumstances:
For Corporate Clients ( Registered with VFS) –
- Introduction letter from the company, 6 months salary slips, 6 months bank statements, Company ID card (photocopy)
- Student Traveling without Parents
- NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (Passport/) Student ID card.
- Hotel / Relative details of address in UAE.
- Hall ticket copy specifying the date and venue in case the applicant is appearing for an exam.
- Newly Married Couple: ***Incase of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport.
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit.
- Newly married couples traveling immediately after marriage need to submit NOC from parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple.
Emirates regret its inability to sponsor unaccompanied minors and students. Dubai immigration will consider applications from minors and students only if they are travelling with parents or close family members.