How to Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria | Convert Bitcoin to Naira or any Local Currency Now
Have you ever wondered why Bitcoin (btc) is the largest Cryptocurrency or eCurrency in terms of total market value? Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system and the first decentralized digital currency. So today am going to be sharing some tips on how to sell your Bitcoin in Nigeria
Having a wallet or purse or a bank account allows for easy but secure access to your money whenever and however you want it and so it is with the Bitcoin. It is an eCurrency that you can buy from a local exchange e.g www.nairaex.com, Bitstamp, Localbitcoins, Bit2C, 247 Exchange and many more and use it as you would use the naira. The Bitcoin has incorporated a block chain which is a framework that allows you keep track of transactions and increasing the overall transparency as you know exactly where your money went and how much.
Why Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria? See how to Sell BItcoin
So now, you want to sell your Bitcoin and you don’t have a bit of idea on how to go about it? See why you may want to sell your bitcoin in Nigeria:
- The Bitcoin price is very stable. One good way to make money from Bitcoin is to hold the coin in your Bitcoin wallet after buying because the Bitcoin increases in its value as times goes on due to the instability of naira. For instance, as naira value decreases, you would need more naira to purchase a dollar and other foreign currencies. Hence, as naira value decreases, you would need more naira to purchase a Bitcoin which would yield a great sales income for someone who bought a Bitcoin while it was cheaper.
- You can sell Bitcoin to other people at a profit in the sense that you can buy at a particular price and after a long while sell at a higher price to buyers of Bitcoin
- You can also sell to other people looking to buy and invest it. There are countries that are in desperate need of Bitcoin, you can be a major seller to them. You could also invest in companies that are involved in Bitcoin mining, it is a great investment that would yield greatly at the end of the day
- Bitcoins can also be sold to naira exchange sites such as nairaex.com that will in turn send you the naira equivalent at a rate.
How to convert Bitcoin to Naira or any Local Currency
To convert your Bitcoin to your local currency, you would need to contact the services of:
1) Online exchange companies e.g Nairaex, Bitstamp, Localbitcoins, Bit2C, 247 Exchange and many more
2) Individuals who are recognized Bitcoin traders
3) Simply contact eZarfund through the platform or your guardian. We make sure every member on eZarfund has a guardian. This is the reason we request for a valid phone number and email address on registration.
Hope this post is helpful, drop your questions or contributions in the comment bow below…
Fell free to share this post via the share buttons below. CutoffMark Crew.