JAMB UTME Registration | 15 Things to do Before You Register for JAMB UTME. Before you register for JAMB UTME 2017/2018, you may want to do the 15 vital things listed below. These 15 Things to do Before You Register for JAMB UTME are the way forward, we promise.
Vital Things To Do Before JAMB UTME Registration
- Inquire from anybody you know that has gone through JAMB processes and exam. Ask them for the basics, everything they think you should know and keep in mind. Preferably, if you really cannot find anyone, then rely on the internet blogs. Read JAMB guidelines off their websites and here on our blog to understand just what you are about to involve in.
- Get a JAMB brochure from anyone who took part in the last JAMB examination and understand JAMB’s mission alongside other important details in the brochure. Downloading of the JAMB brochure off JAMB’s website is very much doable too.
- Get your passport ready. Both in softcopy and hardcopy.
- Make up your mind on the info (such as location) that you would give when filling your form.
- Clear your confusion over your school of choice. You could ask for advice from experienced people or from us, here on our blog.
- Clear your doubts over your course of choice. Be sure of what course you will fill in your JAMB form.
- Find out what score you should aim for when it comes to your course of study.
- Read and understand the instructions on how to complete your online JAMB registration.
- Get your results ready. An exception goes out to applicants who may not have their results at hand; there is allocation for Awaiting Result.
- Make sure to know all JAMB do’s and don’ts or all JAMB warnings pertaining filling out your form.
- Get a tutor if you can afford one to guide you in everything JAMB-based.
- Search for a quality cybercafé where you would complete your registration without hitches.
- Locate the nearest JAMB office to you where you would by your form and card.
- Ask anyone you know that may have registered for JAMB recently for his or her experience.
- Relax and Be Confident!