Welcome to the NOUN School of Education e-Courseware.
NOUN Prohibits the use of its NOUN e-Courseware for; Commercial, Financial purposes other than Educational. The e-Courseware is part of NOUN contributions towards Open Educational Resource (OER) initiative and as such should be used in that regard.
The e-Courseware is a repository of available digital course material of the National Open University that will help you in your cause of studies.
- To be able to read any of the course materials in this library, you must have Adobe acrobat reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed and would like to download it click here.
- To read any of the course materials, click on the Title for that material. beside the title you want. The material will then open in a new window. Once you are done reading it, simply close the window to return to this e-Courseware.
- If you wish to save the course material after opening it you may do so by clicking the save button in Adobe acrobat reader. Alternatively, if you just wish to download the course material for reading later without opening it first, then right-click the link and select the “save link as…” option.
- If you want to search through the NOUN e-Courseware for any course material, go to “Course Material”, and use the search box. If you do not find your course material in the NOUN e-Courseware, please be patient as the materials are being coverted and added on a day to day basis.
- If you have any questions regarding the NOUN e-Courseware library please contact the Head web unit by emailing email@example.com,(pls Note: Only emails with respect to NOUN e-Courseware issues are allowed here and not general Enquiries,Thank you). The subject of the email should be “e-Courseware“
NOTE: We provide NOUN TMA solutions for all the NOUN courses here. Call GURU @ 09095933842.