NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable and Orientation Date 2016 is Out;
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the official time table for the 2016 batch B mobilization exercise.
Please see below the official and authentic timetable published by the NYSC management.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B:
- Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback: 14th – 21st September 2016.
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 12th – 30th September 2016.
- Submission/Uploading of Senate /Academic Board Approved Results for Full /Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 3rd – 8th October 2016.
- Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions: 8th – 14th October 2016.
- On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th October – 12th November 2016.
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/ Desks officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
- Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department: 14th – 19th November, 2016.
- Notification/ On-line Printing of Call-up Letters /Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions: 21st – 25th November, 2016.
- On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 21st – 25th November, 2016.
- 2016 Batch B Orientation Course: 24th November – 13th December, 2016.
NB: All prospective corps members are to start preparation for their service year immediately as their call-up letters will be printed online
The NYSC Year comprises of four (4) main segments in which every Corps Members must satisfactorily participate before he/she is qualified to be issued a certificate of National Service. The service year therefore comprises of:
- Orientation Courses
- Primary Assignment
- Community Development Service
- Winding–Up / Passing–out.